Dear Parents and Guardians,
Our goal is to raise as much money as possible for our students needs. Here are three easy ways you can help:
1) Clip the Box Tops from hundreds of participating products and send them to school. Each one is worth 10 cents when our school redeems them from Box Tops for Education.
2) Shop online - Shop at your favorite online stores through the Box Tops Marketplace (boxtops4education.com/marketplace).
Our school can earn eBox Tops with every qualifying purchase you make, at no additional cost to you.
3) Sign up to support our school at boxtops4education.com where you can:
* See how much our school is earning with Box Tops
* Enter online promotions for chances to win eBoxTops and other prizes
* Print coupons for your favorite Box Tops brands.
You can also sign up for Box Tops email newsletters that will keep you updated on the program, and for Marketplace newsletters that include offers from online retailers where you can earn eBoxTops.
To learn more, visit boxtops4education.com. Thanks for choosing to make a difference for our school with Box Tops!
Our Box Tops for Education collection Contest continues. The ending date to send your Box Tops will be 4/15/2013. All Box Tops sent after that date will go toward the fall contest. The class that collects the most Box Tops for Education will win a pizza party.
Please ask your friends, neighbors, and children in Kingston Elementary about the Box Tops for Education mail box located at the
driveway entrance. They can just stop by and put them in the Box Tops for Education mail box and they will be divided between all classes unless they have a teacher's name on the packet.