Editing previous response:

Please fix the highlighted areas below before submitting.

Certificate of Enrollment

Please complete the form in full.  Certificate of Enrollment requests are completed by the Central Office during the summer months ONLY. Students are encouraged to request a Certificate of Enrollment form from their home school prior to leaving for the summer break.


Answer Required
Certificate to be:*
Answer Required
Confirmation Email