Now Accepting OOZ/OOD Applications

Out-of-district and out-of-zone applications are now being accepted until February 26.

OOZ applications can be filled out electronically at the link below.

OOD applications cannot be filled out electronically because additional documentation is required. Printed applications can be found at Central Office, Central Registration, or any Bartow County school. You can also access the application here, print it off, fill it out, and take it to the school you're applying to with the aforementioned documents.

For additional information on school choice, click the link below.