FAQ image
Where can I request my transcript?
The form is linked HERE.  There is a fee, and a signature is required.  
How do I find out about Driver's Education?
BCSS contracts with Marietta Community School for Driver's Education services.  They can be found on the web HERE or reached by phone at 770.429.3170.
Where do I find out about transportation and buses?
The webpage for the Transportation Department can be found HERE.  The telephone number for Transportation is 770.606.5873.
Where do I go to enroll in Bartow County Schools?
All students enrolling in Bartow County Schools will complete registration at our Central Registration Facility.  Information about required documents and information can be found on the web HERE.  They are located at 86 Registration Drive, Cartersville GA.
Once a student is registered, he or she will then go to their particular school for enrollment.