Certificate Upgrade

To apply for a certificate upgrade, employees must submit the following items to the Georgia Professional Standards Commission: 

  • A completed PSC application (available from www.gapsc.com )
  • A completed Verification Lawful Presence Form (see below)
  • An official transcript from the college or university where you earned your Master's, Specialist, or Doctorate degree. 
  • The degree must be posted on the official transcript as well as the date of conferment.  

Once you submit your completed application packet to the Professional Standards Commission (mail all information directly to the PSC), notify the HR Department.  You must forward an official transcript to the Human Resources Department for review to determine appropriate  salary placement. 

The PSC no longer mails certificates.  

You must be registered on MyPSC to retrieve your certificate.  

You may register at MyPSC through www.gapsc.com.